PVC Stewardship Annual Progress Reports
Copies of earlier annual reports can be requested from the Vinyl Council.
Publications and Reference Papers
- Current regulatory status of phthalate plasticisers
Summary of current regulatory status of plasticisers including phthalates as at October 2015
- 10 key reasons to choose PVC in healthcare applications
PVCMed Alliance publication on the benefits of using PVC
- Dioxins and PVC - A troubled past, a brighter future
VinylPlus publication on the effective management of dioxins in PVC manufacture and incineration
- PVC waste incineration and HCl
VinylPlus publication on PVC incineration and management of by products
- 2014 FACT SHEET - THe hazards of Chemical Screening
Finding a clearer path to assess chemicals and materials in products for a sustainable built environment
- 2014 FACT SHEET: A burning question - Dioxins
Is PVC the major source of dioxin emissions?
- 2012 'PVC and Green Star - Using Best Practice PVC In Green Star Projects
The Vinyl Council Q&A flyer outlining the revised PVC Credit in the Green Star building rating tool
- 2009 'PVC Delivering Solutions'
Flyer representing PVC's environmental performance and technical properties
- 2008 BIS Shrapnel, 'Cost of Building a ‘Typical’ Home: The impact of using PVC and alternative construction materials in house construction'
The Vinyl Council commissions BIS Shrapnel's report
- 2006 'Recycling PVC'
The Vinyl Council recycling program flyer
- 2006 'PVC in Building & Construction'
Booklet outlining the uses for PVC in building & construction
- 'Ten Facts to Know About PVC'
Facts about PVC's credentials
- 2001 CSIRO 'A discussion of some of the scientific issues concerning the use of PVC'
A report addressing the environmental aspects of the use of PVC in building products.