Council welcomes new members
The Vinyl Council is delighted to welcome a number of companies who have recently joined as members. These include:
- Cryo Grind, a long-standing processor, recycler, compounder and granulator for flexible and rigid PVC for raw materials.
- Ecovue, a company started in 2009 based in Sydney supplying double glazed window and door systems to the Australian market.
- Premier Extrusion, a Victorian based company which manufactures PVC profiles.
- RBM Plastic Extrusions, a long-established NSW-based company extruding PVC profiles, such as for glazing.
- Rebain International, the Melbourne based representative for a number of international suppliers to the PVC industry.
- Sekisui Rib Loc, a South Australian-based company that manufactures PVC profiles adn corrugated conduit.
- TCL Hofmann is a Victorian-based trading company that imports and distributes PVC stabilisers.
The Vinyl Council truly represents the vinyl value chain in Australia, acting as the collective voice for the industry and working to enhance the industry's opportunities for growth and sustainable development.
See a full list of Council members here.