Be a speaker at next year's national conference, PVC AUS 2021: Shared Horizons.
Taking place between 9-11 March 2021 at the Hilton, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, PVC AUS 2021 will gather leaders in the PVC value chain from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region to share industry trends and developments specific to the manufacturing, use and re-use of vinyl in this region.
The conference will feature technical and case study presentations focused on regional collaboration and opportunities for innovation and PVC solutions for a sustainable, resilient society and circular economy. It provide participants with valuable insights on emerging challenges and directions for the regional markets.
Our speakers can expect to:
• Connect with business leaders in the fast-growing Asia Pacific PVC industry
• Influence industry development
• Learn about emerging technologies and product innovation in this region.
Be part of this event by presenting a paper. Abstracts for presentations are now being accepted for the following conference themes:
• New products, materials and additives
• Manufacturing technology and technical advances
• Market trends and opportunities for industry
• Demonstrating sustainability and responsible manufacturing & supply chains
• Case studies on Best Practice PVC and product stewardship
• The circular economy for PVC
• Regulatory developments shaping the industry
Presentations may take the form of papers with one or more speakers, panel discussions, or other formats. Papers must be original, featuring new or updated work that has not been presented (or scheduled for presentation) elsewhere.
Share things you have seen and done, lessons you have learned, problems you have solved in a way you can engage the audience and foster discussion. If you have an idea for who you would like to see participate in an interesting panel session, let us know!
How to register your interest
- Submit an abstract in English, in 300 words or less, clearly outlining the nature, scope, key points and significance of the proposed presentation.
- State the paper’s title, the name and organisation of the author and presenter(s), and how it contributes to the key theme of 'Shared Horizons'.
- Indicate the learning objective i.e what the audience will walk away with from your presentation.
NOTE: The invitation to submit an abstract or deliver a paper does not constitute an offer to pay presenter fees, travel or accommodation costs associated with PVC AUS 2021. However, successful applicants will receive discounted attendance to the conference, associated networking functions and conference documentation.
Opportunities to Sponsor
We will have a great range of sponsorship opportunities available at PVC AUS 2021, starting from $500. If your company is interested in being a sponsor to this event to tap into additional benefits of participating, please contact us to request package details: