We are excited to announce sponsorship opportunities for our biennial conference, PVC AUS 2020: Shared Horizons, taking place in Surfers Paradise, Queensland from 26 to 28 May 2020.
Building on the success of the two previous PVC AUS conferences held in 2016 and 2018, PVC AUS 2020: Shared Horizons will bring together the vinyl value chain from across the region t discuss topics such as the circular economy, innovation, market opportunities and technical and sustainable industry development.
Over A$1 billion of raw materials are consumed by Australia’s PVC manufacturing industry annually and over A$3 billion of products containing PVC are sold in Australia. The ANZ vinyl industry is seen as progressive and innovative and highly connected to Asia Pacific supply chains.
Over two days, PVC AUS 2020: Shared Horizons will have content-rich plenary sessions, technical presentations, panel discussions and table top exhibitions, together with plenty of networking and conversation time including:
- 3 hours of welcome drinks, networking and fun at Topgolf Gold Coast
- Dinner with an amazing view and great entertainment at SkyPoint, the Gold Coast’s highest, most unique venue.
This event will provide an exceptional opportunity to reach, network with and influence key decision makers in the industry.
Advantages of sponsoring PVC AUS 2020
- Gaining priority access to industry decision makers
- Raising your company’s profile within the industry
- Increasing awareness of your company’s products and services among key industry players and prospective clients
- Generating sales opportunities
- Networking with peers and building professional networks
A range of a packages is available to suit companies large and small. Download the Sponsorship Prospectus for further information.
Uptake of packages is on a first-come, first-served basis so complete your expression of interest early so as not to miss out! (2018 sold out very fast!)